Saturday, December 4, 2010

YAHF Challenge

I decided to sign up for another challenge! It's the YAHF challenge, which stands for Young Adult Historical Fiction Challenge. It is hosted by Sabrina, or "Sab" over at YA Bliss. Here's a link to her blog, where you can sign up and learn more about the challenge. I'll explain a bit of it here, though. This challenge, from my understanding, is that you read a certain number of YA historical fiction books as a challenge. There are 3 levels. Level 1 is to read five books, Level 2 is to read 10 books, and Level 3 is to read 15 books. I think I'll go with level one, so I can make sure I complete it. I'll probably read more though! So, thanks so much to Sab for creating this great challenge! Here's the list of the 5 books I'll be reading, but there might be more on the way!

1. Beautiful Days by Anna Godbersen
2. Once Every Never by Lesley Livingston
3. The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell
4. Deadly by Julie Chibbaro
5. Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys

Happy Reading!


Laurel

2 comments:

Sab H. said...

Thank you for participating! Awesome choices you picked ;)

Laurel said...

Thank you so much for creating this awesome challenge! Did I fill out the form properly? I sure hope I did.......

Laurel