Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Desires of the Dead Release and Awesome News!

Guess what? Guess what? Desires of the Dead comes out today! Desires of the Dead is the second novel in The Body Finder series, the first book being The Body Finder. I am very excited to read it, and I know that I will be getting my hands on it sometime soon. Here's the lovely cover:

Desires of the Dead (The Body Finder, #2)
 And that's not all! Yesterday on her blog, the fantastic Kimberly Derting announced that there will be TWO more novels in The Body Finder series! They will both be published by Harpercollins.

But, there is even more! She also announced that she has another book coming out on November 15th 2011 from Simon and Schuster. It's called The Pledge and here's the smallest bit of description about what it's about: A romantic fantasy set in a dystopic, war-torn world, in which a teenage girl realizes that she may be the key to saving her country.

Romantic? Fantasy? Kimberly Derting? DYSTOPIAN? I can't wait! I am really interested to see how the fantabulous Kimberly Derting can write dystopian. I bet it'll be awesome! 

In case you're interested, click here to see the post on Kimberly Derting's blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved Desires of the Dead, I can't wait for more books in that series! And her dystopian, if it's even close to as good as The Body Finder it's going to be amazing!

I like your blog, I'm a new follower.

Laurel said...

Thanks so much for the comment! I loved The Body Finder, and my review will be up for it soon. I can count on the fact that her dystopian will be amazing. I can't wait to get my hands on Desires for the Dead.

Thanks so much for following my blog!