Friday, March 11, 2011

Cover vs. Cover- US vs. UK (Shiver)


Cover vs. Cover is a post I do every two weeks. Basically, I feature two different covers of the same book....it could be the movie cover and the original cover, the US vs another internation cover, or even a paperback and a hardcover. After the post, you can head over to my sidebar to pick the cover you love the best.
This week's post is a US vs. UK one, and it is of Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater!
Here's the very pretty, entrancing US cover that first caught my eye.....

Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1)

Then the very gorgeous, if not creepy UK cover:
Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1)

I like the US cover better. I think it portrays this book more. What do you think? Vote which one you like on the poll just at the top of my right hand sidebar!

Also, for the last Cover vs. Cover post, the Unearthly UK (or, in that case, Australian) won. (It was US vs. UK.)
Unearthly

I so thought this one would win, and it did! I absolutely love it!

No comments: