Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday (or WoW) is hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine.  It's a meme occuring every Wednesday where you sign up at Breaking the Spine and then do a post about a book you are anticipating the release of. Head over to Breaking the Spine to find out more and sign up!

This week I am anticipating:

Illusions by Aprilynne Pike
Release Date: May 3rd 2011
Published by HarperTeen

Summary: (From Goodreads)
 Laurel hasn't seen Tamani since she begged him to let her go last year. Though her heart still aches, Laurel is confident that David was the right choice.

But just as life is returning to normal, Laurel discovers that a hidden enemy lies in wait. Once again, Laurel must turn to Tamani to protect and guide her, for the danger that now threatens Avalon is one that no faerie thought would ever be possible. And for the first time, Laurel cannot be sure that her side will prevail.


Oooh! I am sooo excited! I really enjoyed both Wings and Spells, and Illusions looks awesome. I absolutely love the cover, which is no surprise, since the covers in this series are gorgeous. But I'm totally Team Tamani!

4 comments:

Jules said...

Oh this does sound good and a series I haven't heard of.

Great pick!

If you want come and check mine out too

Liz said...

I can't wait to see what happens next in this series! The cover for this one is way different than the other two.

That's What Liz Read

Pamela said...

I have Wings sitting on my bookshelf. I really have to get to it, this series looks great!

Feel free to check out my WoW here.

Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

Nice pick! I really need to start this series soon! Happy Reading! Here's my WoW!
New follower!