Sunday, April 10, 2011

In My Mailbox (7)






In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted on Sunday by Kristi at The Story Siren. Basically, you sign up at The Story Siren and then do a post about the books you received that week. They can be from the library, borrowed from a friend, books you bought, or from any other source. Head over to The Story Siren to find out more and sign up!

This week I got:
I Bought:

1. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare

And from the library: (I got lots, and a few I actually got after I posted my IMM last Sunday)


1. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
2. Vampire Diaries: The Fury and Dark Reunion by LJ Smith
3. Vampire Diaries: The Return: Nightfall by LJ Smith
4. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
5. Vampire Diaries: The Return: Shadow Souls by LJ Smith
6. Emma by Jane Austen
7. Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
8. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
9. To Kill a Moxkingbird by Harper Lee
10. Swoon by Nina Malkin
11. Ship Breaker by Paolo Bacigalupi
12. All Unquiet Things by Anna Jarzab
13. Possessions by Nancy Holder
14. Before I Die by Jennifer Downham
15. Impossible by Nancy Werlin


What did you get in your mailbox? I'd love to know! Just leave a link to your IMM post, and I'll check it out as soon as I can!

3 comments:

abeautifulmadness said...

I also got City of Fallen Angels. It's soooo good. And you got so many books from the library. I wish had I had as many great choice at mine, but most of them are in French.

Vy (Vy's Blog) said...

You have an awesome Library! Really great IMM and hope you'll enjoy your books :)

Melissa Dawn said...

I originally read L.J. Smith when The Vampire Diaries originally came out. I was like 14 or 15 maybe? Possibly older. I loved them then. I'm not too crazy about the continuing stories. Nightfall was meh for me. I'll have to check back and see what you thought of Shadow Souls. I haven't read that one yet. If you like L.J. Smith, I recommend The Secret Circle if you haven't read it yet. Or the Dark Visions series. I've read Impossible and while I loved the concept, I was unhappy with the execution. I received Possessions and Swoon last week so yay for similar books :D I'm a new follower!

Melissa @ SheShines