Sunday, May 15, 2011

In My Mailbox (11)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted on Sunday by Kristi at The Story Siren. Basically, you sign up at The Story Siren and then do a post about the books you received that week. They can be from the library, borrowed from a friend, books you bought, or from any other source. Head over to The Story Siren to find out more and sign up!

This week, I received:

From the library, I got:



The Six Rules of Maybe
The Secret Life of Prince Charming

Thief Eyes
Dark Song

1. The Six Rules of Maybe by Deb Caletti
2. The Secret Life of Prince Charming by Deb Caletti
3. Thief Eyes by Jannie Lee Simner
4. Dark Song by Gail Giles

What did you get in your mailbox? Leave me a link to your post in the comment section!

1 comment:

The Flashlight Reader said...

Found you on IMM. I love the idea of The Secret Life of Prince Charming!

New follower here... =)

www.aflashlightreader.blogspot.com