Sunday, August 21, 2011

In My Mailbox (19)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted on Sunday by Kristi at The Story Siren. Basically, you sign up at The Story Siren and then do a post about the books you received that week. They can be from the library, borrowed from a friend, books you bought, or from any other source. Head over to The Story Siren to find out more and sign up!
This week, I got:
                                               1. Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr (Paperback)

From Library:



1. The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
2. Shift by Jeri Smtih-Ready
3. Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
4. Jane by April Lindner
5. Illusions by Aprilynne Pike
6. The Iron Thorn by Caitlin Kittredge
7. Born At Midnight by CC Hunter
8. I'm Not Her by Janet Gurtler
9. The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger

What did you get in your mailbox? Leave a comment or a link!

1 comment:

Sash and Em said...

Starcrossed is SO GOOD!

Check out the AWESOME giveaways on my blog!