Sunday, September 18, 2011

In My Mailbox (20)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted on Sunday by Kristi at The Story Siren. Basically, you sign up at The Story Siren and then do a post about the books you received that week. They can be from the library, borrowed from a friend, books you bought, or from any other source. Head over to The Story Siren to find out more and sign up!
This week, I got:
1. Shake Hands With the Devil by Lieutenant Romeo Dallaire
2. Burned by Ellen Hopkins
3. The Phantom of the Opera by Gastoux Leroux

That's all I got this week! What did you get?

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I read Crank by Ellen Hopkins and decided her books weren't for me. But I hope you enjoy Burned!

Here's my IMM: http://amandalynsbooks.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-4.html

Molli @ Once Upon a Prologue said...

Hmm interesting. I've not heard of any of these books, but happy reading! :D

My IMM