Sunday, October 24, 2010

next week

Hello! I've been away for a week, so I haven't had a chance to write anymore on this blog. And I'm truly sorry, but what I actually meant was for the Sci-Fi week to be this week coming up, and not the one that just passed. I was away! I'm sorry!!!

I'm also going to try and post a BIW some time with week, because I haven't done one in a long time. In case you're wondering, BIW stands for Books I want, which basically consists of a blogpost all about the books I want to read really badly. Some have been released and some have not. When I do a BIW post, I try to include the cover, the author, the title, the release date (if not released yet), and why I want to read it. If you are curious about it, at the moment I'm still new to the whole blog thing, so the only way is to either scroll down/scroll through my older posts to find a BIW. Another way is to wait for one to pop up this week! In other random bookish news, here's some:

I'm currentley reading:

Evernight by Claudia Gray
The Hollow by Jessica Verday
Incarceron by Catherine Fisher

I want to read so badly :

Matched by Ally Condie
Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
Torment by Lauren Kate
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
Steel by Carrie Vaughn
Wishful Thinking by Alexandra Bullen
Delirium by Lauren Oliver

...................and many hundreds more!!!

Ciao until tomorrow or tuesday!

No comments: