Monday, March 21, 2011

Cover Crazy (6)

Cover Crazy is a meme hosted by Tawni at The Book Worms. Basically, it's a meme that you can do a post about on any day of the week. Just sign up at The Book Worms first. Head over there to learn more and sign up!

This week I am crazy for:
 
Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez
What I love about this cover:
-The red and pink ribbon-things in the background
-The bit of white, that draws attention to the title and the rest of the cover
-The girl, how her hair is all tossed back, delivering an eye catching cover, as well as she's like an outline in black

What are you crazy for this week?
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like her hair in this cover! Great choice!

Vy said...

The pink, white and black go so well in this cover! Love the tossed back hair as well :)

Gina @ My Precious said...

Well, for me this one's a bit strange. I think I'm bothered by the white area of the cover. But, I DO LOVE the font and the color change with the "o". I've never seen this one before.