Friday, March 25, 2011

Cover vs. Cover-Paperback vs. Hardcover: Nightshade

Cover vs. Cover is a post I do every two weeks. Basically, I feature two different covers of the same book....it could be the movie cover and the original cover, the US vs another internation cover, or even a paperback and a hardcover. After the post, you can head over to my sidebar to pick the cover you love the best. This week's post is a Paperback vs. Hardcover one, and it is of Nightshade by Andrea Cremer!

Here is the gorgeous hardcover:

 And the intriguing paperback:

What do you guys think? I, personally, love the hardcover more, but needless to say, the paperback is nice.

Also, the last post, a US vs. UK of Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater's winner was.....
Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) 

The US version! I prefer this one myself!

No comments: