Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday (or WoW) is hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine.  It's a meme occuring every Wednesday where you sign up at Breaking the Spine and then do a post about a book you are anticipating the release of. Head over to Breaking the Spine to find out more and sign up!

This week I am anticipating:

The Hidden by Jessica Verday
Release Date: September 6th 2011
Published by Simon Pulse

Summary: (From Goodreads)
 In the long-awaited conclusion to the bestselling saga of Abbey and Caspian, readers finally learn the truth about Kristen's untimely death, the dark destiny that links Abbey to Caspian and ties them both to the town of Sleepy Hollow, and the hard choices that Abbey must make if she is to accept Caspian's love and their unexpected fate. Beautifully spun, emotionally gripping, and irresistibly romantic, The Hidden will leave readers breathless.


Well, I loved The Hollow and The Haunted, and I bet this one is going to be awesome. I absolutely love the cover....my favorite in the series. I can't wait to find out the truth about Kristen's death and see where Abbey and Caspian end up!

No comments: