Monday, June 6, 2011

Cover Crazy (16)

Cover Crazy is a meme hosted by Tawni at The Book Worms. Basically, it's a meme that you can do a post about on any day of the week. Just sign up at The Book Worms first. Head over there to learn more and sign up!
This week I am crazy for:





The Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon
I love this cover! What I love about it:
-The shades of blue used on the cover
-How the girl seems to be coming from the blue (creepy but cool!)
-The stormy background
-How the title is big and bold and stretches across the book cover

What are you crazy for? Leave a link or comment in the comments!

2 comments:

Bonnie @ A Backwards Story said...

I like this cover much better than the original one. I love how she's coming out of the blue, too! There's definitely a lot of atmosphere for this cover!

Lark Andrea said...

I agree that this is a great cover. I love the blue swirls.

Reading Lark's Cover Crazy