Sunday, June 5, 2011

In My Mailbox (12)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted on Sunday by Kristi at The Story Siren. Basically, you sign up at The Story Siren and then do a post about the books you received that week. They can be from the library, borrowed from a friend, books you bought, or from any other source. Head over to The Story Siren to find out more and sign up!
I know I haven't done IMM in a while, I did get a lot of books, but I'm just gonna mention a few.

The last few weeks, I have received:

Bought:


A Blue So Dark
The Help
What Happened to Goodbye
The Dark and Hollow Places (The Forest of Hands and Teeth, #3)
1. A Blue So Dark by Holly Schindler
2. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
3. What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
4. The Dark and Hollow Places by Carrie Ryan

As a gift:
Another Faust (Another, #1)


From library:

Amaryllis in Blueberry
This Lullaby

It's Not Summer Without You (Summer, #2)
The English Patient
1. Amaryliss in Blueberry by Christina Meldrum
2. This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
3. It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han
4. The English Patient by Michael Ondaatje

What did you get in your mailbox? Leave a link in the comments!






2 comments:

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! Amarylis in Blueberry has an incredible cover. Also, I loved The Help.
My IMM

The Book Angel said...

Wow, can I please have all of these? lol. Awesome IMM this week. I've honestly never read any Sarah Dessen but I'm absolutely going to check her out. Any suggestions?

My IMM is here:
http://faybaysbooks.blogspot.com/