Sunday, June 12, 2011

In My Mailbox (13)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted on Sunday by Kristi at The Story Siren. Basically, you sign up at The Story Siren and then do a post about the books you received that week. They can be from the library, borrowed from a friend, books you bought, or from any other source. Head over to The Story Siren to find out more and sign up!
This week, I received:

I Bought:
Stay

Stay by Deb Caletti

From Library:
The Postmistress
Demonglass (Hex Hall, #2)
Please Ignore Vera Dietz

1. The Postmistress by Sarah Blake
2. Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins
3. Please Ignore Vera Dietz by A.S. King

What did you get in your mailbox?

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I loved Stay! I still haven't read the others yet but I've got a couple of them sitting in the pile, waiting on me. I hope you enjoy your books!

Lisa said...

Squee!! another blogger reading demon glass! I like. hopes you love and squeal at the book like I did ♥

here's mine

p/s. I'm a new follower