Saturday, June 11, 2011

Gotta Have Them!

So, I was thinking of a post to do today, so I decided to post about books that I really want to read. But I decided to do it about books that are already released, and I just have yet to get my hands on them. (Also, sorry, this did not publish on the day it was supposed to.)
Darkness Becomes Her (Gods & Monsters, #1)
Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton
Why I want to read it: Sounds awesome! From reviews, it sounds like a gothic dystopian novel set in the heart of Mardi Gras! Sa-weet!

Other Words for Love
Other Words for Love by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal
Why I want to read it: Sounds amazing! I absolutely love the sound of it from reviews and the cover is so pretty!
Blood Red Road (Dustlands, #1)
Blood Red Road by Moira Young
Why I want to read it: A dystopian book! I love the sound of it from the summary and there's been a lot of hype about it!

Where She Went (If I Stay, #2)
Where She Went by Gayle Forman
Why I want to read it: I read the first chapter and it was amazing! Plus, I enjoyed If I Stay and this one looks a lot better!

We'll Always Have Summer (Summer, #3)
We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han
Why I want to read it: Uhh....final book in the Summer trilogy? I just finished the second and loved it, so I definitely want to read this one!


Those are just a few books! Happy reading everyone!


No comments: