Thursday, July 7, 2011

Days of Harry Potter: The Exihibition (Day 3)

In honor of the last Harry Potter movie coming out, I have devoted many posts of the next two weeks to things about Harry Potter, since I am a complete HP nerd. Today, I'm going to talk about Harry Potter: The Exihibition!
I was fortunate enough to be able to attend a Harry Potter Exhibition with a friend a while back. It was something that travelled to many parts in Europe and the US. It was like a huge exhibit of all things Harry Potter. They had all the props and costumes, among other things that they used in the actual movie set up-I felt like I was actually in Hagrid's Hut or in the Great Hall! You weren't allowed to take pictures, so I sadly can't show you guys any photos, but I wish I could. Please take my word for it: it was awesome!

Here are a few of the photos I found online, though:


There was also a fantastic gift shop at the very end, and I stocked up on Harry Potter goodies.....things that I'll want to keep forever. Any HP fan would be drooling. It was a fantastic event, and I wish I could go back in time and go again! Come back soon for more HP awesomness!



No comments: