Friday, July 8, 2011

Days of Harry Potter: Through the Years (Day 4)

In honor of the last Harry Potter movie coming out, I have devoted many posts of the next two weeks to things about Harry Potter, since I am a complete HP nerd. Today, I am going to put up trailers for the first movie and the eight (Deathly Hallows part 2) movie. It's just a bit of a display to see how much all the actors and actresses have changed, and how Harry, Ron and Hermione have changed with them.


I absolutely loved the magical feel that the first movie and the first book have! Not that the seventh doesn't have it, but the plot is so much thicker and so much darker. It's more intense, which is also good.



Looks fantastic, right? Look how much the whole atmosphere has changed, as well as all the people! I cna't wait to see the movie! But I am going to be so sad when it's finished. I will probably cry.

No comments: