Sunday, August 7, 2011

In My Mailbox (18)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted on Sunday by Kristi at The Story Siren. Basically, you sign up at The Story Siren and then do a post about the books you received that week. They can be from the library, borrowed from a friend, books you bought, or from any other source. Head over to The Story Siren to find out more and sign up!
This week, I got:

Bought:


1. Forever by Maggie Stiefvater

From library:







1. We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han
2. Angel Burn by L.A. Weatherly
3. Nightspell by Leah Cypess
4. Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin

That's all for me! What did you get in your mailbox? I am away and did this post ahead of time, but just leave a link anyways and I'll check out your IMM when I get back!

1 comment:

P.E. said...

You have an awesome library. I can't wait to read Forever... hope you like it! I have to finish the Summer series too. Have fun reading!

-P.E.
Tantalizing Illusions