Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday (or WoW) is hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine.  It's a meme occuring every Wednesday where you sign up at Breaking the Spine and then do a post about a book you are anticipating the release of. Head over to Breaking the Spine to find out more and sign up!

This week I am anticipating:
Supernaturally by Kiersten White
Release Date: August 30th 2011
Published by HarperTeen

Summary: (From Goodreads)
 A lot has changed in the six months since Evie escaped from the International Paranormal Containment Agency with her shape-shifter boyfriend, Lend. She finally has the blissfully normal life she’s always dreamed of, including:
1) A real live high school
2) A perfectly ordinary after-school job
3) Her very own locker (and by the way, rusted metal is every bit as awesome as she imagined)

But Evie’s not-so-normal past keeps creeping up on her...and things get pretty complicated when you factor in:
1) A centuries-old, seriously decaying vampire stalker
2) A crazy faerie ex-boyfriend who is the perpetual bearer of really bad news
3) A major battle brewing between the faerie courts where the prize in question happens to be...Evie herself.

So much for normal.


I loved Paranormlacy...it was a great read of darker paranormal but with a lighter, fluffy, funny side! I just know Supernaturally is going to be just as awesome (if not more,) and I am locked in an agonizing wait!

3 comments:

Melanie Montgomery said...

I still have to read the first one! I've heard great things about it.


clarkmurdock.blogspot.com

Sakura Sandra said...

Hey there, old follower here, but I had to sign in with Google, so I double-added you. Anyway, I hope you're doing well and good choice for the WoW this week. I'm interested in that one too. Stop by my blog to check out my WoW or read my review of Bless This Mouse as well. :) Thanks!

-Sandra from http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com

Lark Andrea said...

I am excited about this one too!

Reading Lark's WOW