Today I am participating in Top Ten Tuesday (TTT,) hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish. Basically, it;s a meme occuring every Tuesday, in which you check out The Broke and the Bookish for the topic of your Top Ten Tuesday, and then compose a list of the top ten books (or top ten authors in some cases) that would make up your list. The Broke and the Bookish even have a list of older TTTs and topics for upcoming ones. Head over to there blog to learn more and sign up!
Today's topic is: Top Ten Books I Want to Reread!
1. The Hunger Games Trilogy - I feel as if this has to be on the list. It's really a given. It is my all time favorite series, and I am completely in love with it. I have actually read it more than 9 times, but I will never get tired of rereading them.
2.Graceling by Kristin Cashore
I read it about two years ago, and it was excellent. I adore Kristin Cashore's books, and I really enjoyed this one. It was a bit of a medieval like read, and I would lofe to reread it.
3. Fire by Kristin Cashore - Fire I also need to reread. It's the sequel (but really a companionish prequel) to Graceling. I adored this one. I loved Fire and Brigan's story.....very creative, I loved the atmosphere. I really need to get my own copy and sit down to reread.
4. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver - I loved this book. It was amazing. I was awestruck. It's incredibly, completely unforgettable, and Lauren's writing is beautiful.
5. Blood Red Road by Moira Young - I only read this book in August, but I want to read it again already. It is one of the most excellent books I have read in a futuristic world since The Hunger Games. Yeah. It is pretty darn amazing.
6. Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl - I love this series. And with the release of Beautiful Chaos coming up, I need a refresher of what happened in Beautiful Darkness. I just need to squeeze in time to read it.
7. Wicked Lovely Series by Melissa Marr -
I'm a hunge fan of Melissa Marr's books. And I'm going to one of the Smart Chicks signings in the next few weeks, so I should reread this excellent series. I adored every single one, though I think the fifth was my favorite. I think that's mostly because Keenan and Donia are my favorites.
8. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte - Jane Eyre was one of the first "classics" I read, and I really enjoyed it. I feel as ifI missed a lot of details, though, so it would nice to be able to read it again.
9. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - This book was fantastic. It was so cute and so funny. It was so adorable, and I would love to revisit it. I totally fell in love with Etienne, and this book left me laughing and with the warm and fuzzy feeling. I should also pick up Lola and the Boy Next Door, it's companion novel.
10. Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling - This one is really just a given. I have read this series nine times. It is one of my childhood favourites. It still is one of my favourites. I am a huge HP geek. I could read these books over and over again.
What are the books that you need to reread? Leave a link to your TTT in the comments!
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog! I am a huge reader, and this is the space where I share my thoughts on all things books! I mostly review YA here. I'm fluent in book speak, I love writing, I'm completely and emotionally attached to The Hunger Games trilogy, I love snow, reality TV, long walks, music, roibos tea, waffles, and would love to check out your blog. Feel free to look around mine and leave me a link in the comments to your blog. Happy reading! If you want to chat on twitter, mine's @laurelbkgarden.