Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Best Books I've Read This Year (Janaury and February)

I thought I would compose a list of the best books I've read this year so far. I will proceed to do this every two months. I think it'll just make it easier than doing a huge list at the end of the year, instead I can mash all my posts about my favourite books in 2011 into one.  Not all the books I'm going to feature in these posts were published in 2011, they're just books I happend to read.

Scroll over the titles of each for a link to my review. Some won't have links, but their reviews will be coming up.

7. Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
10. Hunger by Jackie Morse Kessler
11. Tempestuous by Lesley Livingston
12. Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
13. Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr
14. Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready
15. Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen

Delirium (Delirium, #1)Darkest Mercy (Wicked Lovely, #5)Unearthly (Unearthly, #1)Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1)NevermoreThe Truth about ForeverHunger (Horsemen of the Apocalypse, #1)Tempestuous (Wondrous Strange, #3)Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #2)Radiant Shadows (Wicked Lovely, #4)Shade (Shade, #1)Bright Young Things (Bright Young Things, #1)





No comments: